The Department of Health and Human Services has declared that the Public Health Emergency for COVID-19 has ended, effective May 11th, 2023. However, I will continue to ask that all patients agree to take certain precautions. These will help keep everyone (you, me, other patients and all of our families) safe as we move forward. If you do not agree to these safeguards, I recommend that you seek treatment with another provider.
As a patient, you agree to the following precautions:
• If you test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of your appointment, you agree to cancel your appointment.
• If you have a fever (100 Fahrenheit or more), you agree to cancel your appointment.
• If you are experiencing cold symptoms without a fever, you agree to wear a mask during your appointment.
• If a close contact/household member tests positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of your appointment, you agree to cancel your appointment OR take an at-home COVID test that yields a negative result. You are responsible for any costs incurred.
In addition, I will take the following precautions:
• I will wear a mask if experiencing cold symptoms
• I will have masks available for anyone who wishes to mask for any reason
• If you would prefer that I wear a mask for our sessions, I am happy to do so
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol will be available my office.
• I will schedule appointments at specific intervals to allow for time between sessions.
• I have equipped my office with a HEPA-filter air purifier